Wednesday, June 15, 2011

INDIAN SUMMER

Now that I had successful foot surgery, got one daughter graduated from high school and another one off to camp I decided to do some "me" stuff.

My first stop was the Art of The American Indians exhibit at the Dallas Museum of Art.  I've had this on my calendar for some time.  It's title is "The Art of The American Indians: The Thaw Collection."  The exhibit is extensive with 100's of amazing works of art.   My parents collect many types of Indian Art so I think it is in "my blood" to love....



Stay Cool during the summer months..... make it an Indian Summer over at the Dallas Museum of Art.....If not in Big D then enjoy some Indian Summer influenced pics!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Trish!! This is so exciting because it is perfectly YOU--it's high time you shared your style with the rest of the world. I'm looking forward to following your blog...keep posting--often. Next time you're in CT--please come by and help me decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Peggy for the compliment!!! I'm excited about it!!! Thanks for following me!! And yes....Im going to make a fall trip!!

    ReplyDelete