Monday, September 21, 2015

MORE EXTRAORDINARY!!

So funny....I went to The Bahamas a few years ago when I started my blog... I had heard of India.  I loved her style, her attitude and her connection with Diana..

So, back to the Bahamas.  I was in the process of getting a divorce and took my children and a friend on a getaway trip.  When we arrived at the hotel...I discovered a book by India Hicks.  I read it cover to cover.  I then blogged about her and the life she had.  Refer to my old posts..

 I saw her again a few years later on HSN promoting her line of linens.  I loved it! Then a friend of mine was wearing the coolest necklace.. It was a BLOCK letter with her initial D. She told me she ordered it from India Hicks.  Well I had to have it!  

So when this opportunity arose for me to represent India I just knew that I had to do it!!

Here's a peak... and you will agree!!





Can't wait to show more.....


No comments:

Post a Comment