Monday, August 8, 2011

Money, Money, Money

You know I was Thinking alot today about what to write...... and I came to the conclusion that I needed to talk about THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF DECORATING YOUR HOME  AND WHAT TO Buy this season to WEAR.....

THE AWFUL WORDS....MONEY AND BUDGET!!

I'm not going to lie and say that I've always been good at this but I am trying ......And right now more than ever!!!!  I will share more of that....later...

So Let's start with some key items....


1. How much $ do you have to spend on the project?
     get an idea of what to spend....Very few people can just go out and buy whatever 
     they want without a care in the world.
Who knows how long their $ lasted

2. Don't freak out and rush the project..
      Take your time....Try not to be last minute...Even when you have a party to go to Try not to just run out and Find "THE PERFECT DRESS"...... 
       ....Probably gonna over spend and then not LOVE it!!



3. Spurge on one major piece
     Spend a little more on an important piece like a grand piano, a breakfront, a 
     painting. 

4. Collect slowly
     Shop around.....go to Flea Markets, Read the Paper for Sales....Take your time!!
     


       Above all have a good time!!  It's your style and your dime!!  Enjoy!!!


thanks Pinterest for pics
stay cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment