Tuesday, August 9, 2011

whatcha gonna do with all that stuff??




I Forgot to add from my post yesterday something sooooo important!!  When you are decorating your home or looking at your wardrobe...
What do you already have? 


What can you wear to the party thats in your closet  or in decorating redo a family heirloom??


For a very lucky few its awesome to inherit furniture or decorative items from Aunt Sue or Granma Lovey....The issue is.....A lot of those inherited items need to be redone.  It is sometimes not worth the money to buy 30 yards of fabric for a sofa.  Then you must pay to have it put together.....Don't forget the new down stuffing.....
All to say this Was Lovey's........  So think about it!!


I will say that it is fun to use something like a table, a mirror, a lamp a chair...something that you can paint or rewire and make it your own....




 It's fun and its alot cheaper!!!


Now, lets talk about that party....or function.  Wow, sometimes it can be overwhelming when you open that closet and its unorganized and just a mess...I think it is so important before a season to look at what you have and try to regroup.  First of all, When was the last time you wore it???  Alot of people think a year toss....well I'm more into...


ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!


What is it?  Quality? Classic? Condition? So let's take this approach??   If it is a trendy outfit that you purchased at Let's just say at "Forever 21" 2 years ago....Toss.  Otherwise, look at it.....and assess... Bottom line what I am trying to say.....Look what you have before you go out and buy something...I cannot tell you how many times that I have bought something new all to realize later that I had something so similar.


 I didnt need to buy a new outfit!!!  I wish that I had that $ back!!!



Y'all Have a great day!!!


thanks Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment